These terms of Service govern the relationship between you and us for your access to our Website, Application, Services and for your Vault Wallet account (your account) and it’s related service including important things which you will need to know and agree to before registering an account with Vault Wallet.
Vault Group SVG trading as Vault Wallet, Vault Digital Wallet (“we” or “us” or “Vault Wallet” or “Vault Digital Wallet” or “VaultWallet.com” or “Vault Group SVG”), Vault Group SVG LLC, Trading as Vault Wallet, Vault Digital Wallet. Established in St Vincents and the Grenadines with the registration number 2309LLC2022 with the Registered address at First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, VC0100, P.O Box 1574, St. Vincents and the Grenadines, (established and licensed to provide Customers with a Digital Wallet across various Fiat Currencies and Cryptocurrency tokens and networks registered at Https://www.VaultWallet.com) various Fiat Currencies and Cryptocurrency tokens and networks registered at Https://www.VaultWallet.com accessible through our platform
You, the account holder;
This agreement is indefinite in meaning that it shall be valid until we or you end it. It’s important that you understand how your account works prior to signing up for an Account with Vault Wallet, you shall not be permitted access or to register for an account with Vault Wallet without fully reading, understand, and agreeing to all of the policies and procedures outlined within this document and across the Vault Wallet website which all apply to you indefinitely. You may ask for a copy of these terms of service at anytime in which you will also be able to find a copy through your Vault Wallet application at anytime. If you require further information, you can visit out FAQs which it’s important to note that our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) do not form as part of our agreement with you. By entering into this agreement, you agree to grant us as your agent to provide you with cryptocurrency services, services that allow for you to withdraw and transfer cryptocurrency, provided that we do not experience any unforeseen circumstances, technical difficulties, regulatory requirements and/or anything which is out of our control to provide you with these services) Accessing of our services is conditioned on your compliance and acceptable to all applicable policies, procedures, available across the VaultWallet.com Website and, application which is in accordance with all applicable regulations and laws, locally and internationally in which our policies and procedures apply to all users, visitors and/or others which directly or indirectly access or use our services.
Your account with us is a Cryptocurrency Wallet which allows you to hold your own cryptocurrency wallets with your own wallet addresses across multiple Tokens and Networks to Send and Receive various cryptocurrencies which are available throughout your account.We refer to this as an “Account” with us, in which you have the option when creating an account with us to register with your E- Mail Address, Password The cryptocurrencies which are available through our application may update from time to time, these services may be affected and added or removed at anytime without notice should for any reason and / or unforeseen circumstances arise in which are out of our control such as maintenance, network issues, technical difficulties, removal from various exchanges, downtime and more.To ensure your safety whilst accessing our application and cryptocurrency services, you must download and keep your application and phone up to date as soon as they become available as updates can help upkeep with the security of your device and application.
You may not under any circumstances directly or indirectly, use our Website, application, services or other for any purpose that is prohibited by our Terms of Service, Policies, Procedures, local and international applicable laws. You will not under any circumstances instruct any third party to take action or make available any content which can be found on our website, application or services that;
I.Engages in any potentially harmful acts directly or indirectly against our Website, Application or services including the attempt or inflicting or to associate with harmful programs designed to affect in anyway through malware, viruses, spyware or any other computer code and programs.
II.Tampering in anyway directly or indirectly towards the security features on our Website, Application or Services
III.Engages directly or indirectly with harassment, defamatory, deception, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening of another user in any way including infringement of another users privacy or causing harmful offence.IV.Infringement on any intellectual Property rights of Vault Wallet or its affiliates.
Under no circumstances, will Vault Wallet, shareholders, partners, agents, suppliers, exchanges, subsidiaries, parent companies, employees, directors, affiliates or anyone else who is authorised to act on Vault Wallet’s behalf, be liable to you in anyway under any agreement, contract, negligence, or other legal or theory, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to loss of assets, profits, data, damages or consequential damages due to loss of production or use, interruption, technical difficulties, hacks and more including but not limited to;
I. Any loss of assets, profits, revenue or data, of damages or consequential damages due to loss of production or use, interruption, technical difficulties, hacks and more.
II. Regardless of origin of the source and/or download, any Malware, Viruses, Spyware, or any other computer code or programs, that are in the Vault Wallet application, website or services by our us or third-parties;
III. Any unauthorised access, directly or indirectly use of your wallets, or secret phrase, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the security of your wallet and secret phrase.
IV. Loss of your Device, Wallet or secret phrase.
V. Any inability to access or use of our application, services or websites
Vault Wallet’s Employees, Directors, Founders, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, partners, affiliates, will Never;
I. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly ask you to provide your Secret Phrase (Scammers will often trick you into providing your Secret Phrase associated with your Wallet, which you should never give out to anybody as this will allow them to access your wallet and steal your assets)
II. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly ask you to send any assets to another wallet (Once assets have been sent out of your wallet, we are unable to retrieve them. We always ask customers to verify before sending to any wallet, this includes dormant and incorrect wallets where assets cannot be recovered)
III. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly contact you to ask for any form of payment
IV. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly ask you to provide a statement of your transactions
V. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly ask you to provide your personal information
VI. Under any circumstances directly or indirectly ask you to visit another website and/or download another application (This is a scam, in which scammers trick you into visiting websites to download Malware, Viruses, Spyware and other computer code and programs to steal your personal information and cryptocurrency)
Customers should make themselves aware of all the associated risks involved with Cryptocurrency before opening a wallet and proceeding with an account on Vault Wallet. Some of the following risks;
I. You fully understand that once a deposit, exchange or withdrawal has been initiated that It may not be able to be cancelled. You must always be sure that prior to any deposit, exchange or withdrawal that you’re certain that you wish to proceed with the transaction
II. You fully understand that Vault Wallet will never suggest for you to trade, transfer, purchase or exchange any cryptocurrencies, and that the cryptocurrency news which is posted within the vault wallet website, and application is taken from an external third party and shall only be used for reference in which we explicitly do not guarantee in anyway the accuracy of the information and the decision should be made by you and only you, and should not be influenced by anyone else.
III. You Fully understand that Vault Wallet will not be able to recover assets sent to any wallet address including incorrect and/or idle wallets. We will also not be able to recover assets sent using or to the wrong network. Customers must always verify the recipient’s wallet address, network, token and make sure you really want to send assets to this recipient’s wallet.
You should always be aware of any Phishing, scams, and other related malicious tricks which often involve the promise of a product in exchange for cryptocurrency where we are unable to recover any assets once they have been sent. Often scams involve a supplier which will provide a customer with a service/account and any other type of purchase in exchange for cryptocurrency where the supplier issues a chargeback and/or recovers the item, service, account and/or other which leaves you without what you paid for with no way to recover it.
IV. There is an existing, new or change in cryptocurrency regulations (in which cease of operations may be required in particular jurisdictions)
V. Developers or a particular network, token and/or other is made unexpectedly to how the cryptocurrency operates, works, or can be accessed/traded;
VI. You mistakenly or purposefully send cryptocurrency to the wrong network which will result in the permanent loss of any assets in which you are solely responsible for.
VII. You Fully understand that cryptocurrency holds only a digital presence meaning that it’s not tangible. You also fully understand that you are unlikely to be able to make a complaint about your cryptocurrency holdings. As cryptocurrency is like any other digital system, cryptocurrencies are at risk of being affected by technical issues, being hacked and other unforeseen circumstances in which Vault Wallet takes no responsibility for.
VIII. You fully understand that Vault Wallet has no control over the price of any cryptocurrency and never will, the price of cryptocurrencies is extremely volatile in which your holdings call fall to being valued at zero which means you could lose all of your money in cryptocurrency.
IX. The risk of regulations and/or the lack of regulations surrounding cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, holdings which can change at anytime without notice and could affect the value, holdings and operations of any cryptocurrency we hold for you;
X. The discontinuation, maintenance, un-supporting of any token, network, asset which is out of our control as a result of the Token or Networks Developers, cryptocurrency exchanges and other unforeseen circumstances.
XI. You Fully understand that in providing, giving, or someone gaining lawful or unlawful access to your Secret Recovery Phrase, could result in all of your cryptocurrency being stolen as an unwanted user could download our application, and use your recovery phrase to gain access to your wallet.
XII. You should never under any circumstances let anyone else see your recovery phrase, in the event that you have written it down you should secure it in a safe in which you only have the access to.
XIII. You fully understand that in the event that your phone is expectedly or unexpectedly broken, damaged, lost, and/or other, that you may never be able to retrieve your cryptocurrency unless you securely stored your recovery phrase in which it can be used to retrieve your wallet.
Any of the above changes and more which are unspecified could result in you not being able to Buy, Sell, Exchange, transfer any of the cryptocurrencies which could affect the price of value for any cryptocurrencies rapidly increasing or decreasing to a zero value. Cryptocurrency isn’t associated with bank or governments which means that the value cannot be stablished and will always result in the fact that the cryptocurrency can be extremely volatile in which you could lose all of your money. If you do not fully understand and/or agree to all of the associated risks involved, you will never be allowed directly or indirectly to open or be associated in anyway with a wallet/account with Vault Wallet.
The standards are set to apply to anyone directly or indirectly, who registers for any type of account with Vault Wallet. The use of our Website, Application or services for any of the following may result in the permanent termination of your Vault Wallet Account; Vault Wallet, application and services are only to be used for lawful purposes. Should you intend to do one or more of the following you will not be allowed to use our application and services indefinitely.
I. Breaching of any national, local or international regulation or laws, or causes Vault Wallet to breach any regulation or laws in any way.
II. Acting or the intention, or purpose to act unlawfully or fraudulently in anyway.
III. Acting or the intention, or purpose to act towards anything which is abusive, harmful, anything unfit for minors and does not comply with our Policies and Procedures
IV. Physical or online services, or products, or other which are illegal in the jurisdictions involved within the transaction
V. Chemicals, General Chemicals, Chemicals purchased for any illegal activity or the intent to cause of inflict grievous bodily harm, criminal damage, distress, injury or other
VI. Weapons, Semi-Military grade goods and services including but not limited to weapons, military vehicles, military software/hardware or any other products or services related in anyway to or intended for military use in any country
VII. Unauthorised Goods, products, services or counterfeit
VIII. Sale or intent to sell illegally imported or exported products or goods including but not limited to stolen merchandise physical or digitally. Unauthorized to distribute counterfeit brands and/pr designer products or goods to anyone including but not limited to the production of counterfeit brands and/or designer products or goods. Development, creation, material, purchase, equipment, assembly, machinery, technology or other which enables individual, business entities or anyone else to produce and distribute any type of counterfeit products or goods.
IX. Locally or internationally facilitate tax evasion or evade any applicable taxes
X. Money Laundering or Terrorism Financing
XI. Drug Paraphernalia. Materials, products, equipment or other which can, will or intended to be used to use, make or concealing drug paraphernalia. Any substance that provides effects similar to or the same as illegal drugs, anabolic steroids, peptides, smart drugs, nootropics and others.
XII. Shell Banks
XIII. Individuals or business entities directly or indirectly related or actively linked in anyway to blacklists, watchlists, sanctioned countries/individuals/business entities.
XIV. Unregistered charitable organizations
XV. Any individual, trust, or business entity which provides services that include but are not limited to operating without a regulation/license where it is required, opening of accounts on behalf of people, using nominee shareholders/UBOs/Directors to hide.
XVI. Fraudulent systems of making money including but not limited to activities such as Pyramid Schemes, referral marketing, multi-level marketing, get rich schemes and others.
You fully agree to comply with the following at all times directly and indirectly;
I. You will not under any circumstances use any VPN/VPS directly or indirectly whilst accessing any page of Vault Wallet Website, Application or services.
II.You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly use our Application or Services to instruct any type of transaction to individuals and/or business entities for bribing or instruction to anyone to conduct, carry out or intention to conduct any illegal activities.
III. You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly apply for an account if you’re under the age of 18 years old. In order to open a wallet/Account with Vault Wallet you’re required to be 18 years or older, by opening an account/wallet with Vault wallet you declare that you are in fact 18 years or older.
IV. You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly access without permission any part of Vault Wallets Website, Application or services.
V. You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly, and/or instruct any other person or entities to access, disrupt, attack, or damage any network which our database or website is stored
VI. You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly, copy or use any part of our services, designs, policies and procedures
VII. You will not under any circumstances directly or indirectly launch, intent to, or instruct anyone to launch any type of DDoS attack against Vault Wallet, interfaces, software, hardware, network, emails, affiliated websites, application, hosting, databases, applications, or any other part of our services
You may be responsible to us for certain losses, if you break any of these terms of service, including but not limited to any of our policies and procedures, in any serious way, in which this causes us to suffer a loss, the following will apply;
I. Your actions result in us losing profits, you may be responsible for those losses, unless this would mean that we are compensated twice for the same loss;
II. You will be responsible for any losses we suffer as a result of your actions (we will always keep losses to a minimum)
III. You will be responsible for any reasonable legal costs in which arise with our losses
In the event that you cause serious damage, losses to us or any other user, and/or you have violated one or more of our policies and procedures which breaks the law, we will have no choice but to notify the relevant authorities.
Vault Wallet believes in providing an outstanding service to our Customers for Cryptocurrency Wallets, in the event that you wish to publicly make any of our content available online, we ask that you first gain permission by emailing [email protected] providing detailed information as to what images you intend to use taken from our website, application or services including which domain you shall make it available on including the topic and intended use.
We own all of the intellectual property in our products and services, content, titles, policies, procedures, APIs, Webhooks, logo, designs, and more across our website and application. You must never use our intellectual property as your own, expect for the use of our services. You must comply and not engage in any actions that would potentially place Vault Wallet in non-compliance with all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to the performance of providing our services. Vault Wallet, and its affiliates explicitly express that our content is protected worldwide by international copyright laws.
Notwithstanding any other term or provision of this agreement, we reserve the rights to deny clients, any client customer or any authorised end use or potential user, access to Vault Wallet’s services at anytime without reason. We reserve the rights to decline all future/pending accounts without reason and take all actions necessary including but not limited to legal action for those in which have violated any terms of service across any of our policies and procedures. Your agreement with us under these terms may not be subcontracted, assigned, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without our written consent. You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or subcontract, transfer, or delegate any of our obligations under these terms.
We shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any delay or failure, directly or indirectly in performance of any part of this Agreement resulting from any cause beyond the reasonable control of such, including acts of nature, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, any law, order, regulation or ordinance of any government or legal body, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, hacks, DDOS, technical difficulties, Updates/Development/Software updates/changes from the Network/Token Developers, Maintenance of the Network/Token, work stoppages, users device no longer working for any reason, power blackouts, or unusually severe weather. If a Force Majeure Event shall occur, we as the affected party shall give notice where possible to you of such Force Majeure Event specifying the nature, date of inception and expected duration of such Force Majeure Event, whereupon such obligation or performance shall be suspended/terminated to the extent such Vault Wallet is affected by such Force Majeure Event during the continuance thereof and/or be excused from such performance. We shall use reasonable efforts to avoid or remove the cause of non-performance and shall give like notice and proceed to perform with dispatch once the causes are removed or cease.
You agree to uphold, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vault Wallet, including anyone associated and working on behalf of Vault Wallet from any and all damages, claims, judgements, losses, liabilities, costs, debts or expenses arising in relation to your violation for any regulatory or law, or the rights of any third party, your use and access to Vault Wallet including any breach of our policies and procedures.
We reserve the rights to change this agreement, without reason, which includes any fees associated with your Vault Wallet account and fees. Upon the change of this agreement, you will be notified through your app and/or registered email address where the current version of this agreement will be available at anytime once you have signed into your application. We will provide you with prior notice where possible of no less than one week before making any changes towards the period of notice in which we will provide to you used based upon the updates/changes we will be making where important notices, such as fees which may affect your service, we will provide you with no less than 30 day’s notice. The terms of service, along with any other policies and procedures can be changed and updated, which if you disagree with the changes/updates you can delete your account, by logging in and going to the settings and select delete account.Some of the reasons in which we may make changes to this agreement including but not limited to;
(I) We are adding, removing and/or mortifying services and/or assets which we offer in which we must ensure these changes are covered by the terms of service of this agreement, our policies and procedures.
(II) We have had to update, change or remove certain parts within our agreement to be applicable and compliant with new and upcoming legal and regulatory requirements.
(III) We are required to provide a supplier, partner and/or affiliate with more information or documentation in order for you to be able to use our services.
(IV) We have changed the way in which our technology is used and provided to you.
If you still have any questions, reservations or uncertainties about cryptocurrency, you should not accept and proceed with registering and/or the operating of a Vault Wallet Account in anyway directly or indirectly. You should only proceed with the setup and operating of a Vault Wallet account if you explicitly understand all of the risks before starting, agree that cryptocurrency is suitable for you and your financial situation and that you have a good understanding of cryptocurrency. You can refer to our cryptocurrency FAQs for further information relating to cryptocurrency. The terms constitute the entire agreement between us, and takes precedence over any discussion, representations, agreements or understanding which have been communicated in anyway directly or indirectly including any prior versions of this agreement. We understand that not everyone might be happy with our services, in which you are entitled to make a compliant which can be done through our live chat or by sending your complaint to [email protected] where one of our Vault Wallet Customer Representatives will aim to reply to your complaint within 48 hours from receiving your complaint. We will always try our best to resolve complaint, in the hope that you will remain to use our services. We aim to resolve all complaints received within 21 working days after you have received a response to notify you that we have received your complaint. If we are unable to resolve your compliant within this timeframe as reason are out of our control, in that the matter has had to be brought to the attention by outside parties, we will contact you to explain the reasons why it is taking longer.
1.1. The following terms apply when you use our APP obtained from either the Apple’s, or Android’s store (each an “App Distributor”) to access our APP:
• Users are responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements for access to and use of the respective services are met.
o You may use our App only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Platform:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing Terms of Service as amended from time to time; and
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar device code designed to adversely affect the operation of any device software or hardware.
o We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our Terms through your use of our Platform.
· In order to comply with laws, rules and regulations applicable to Vault Wallet, including those relating to the funding of terrorist activities and money laundering, Vault Wallet may be required to obtain, verify and record certain information relating to individuals and entities which maintain a business relationship with Vault Wallet.
1. When using our Vault Exchange, you are able to exchange an available Digital CryptoCurrency Token within your Vault Wallet to another available Digital CryptoCurrency Token within your Vault Wallet.
2. Vault Exchange is currently available across all Vault Wallet Account Types, Vault KYC Wallet, Vault Registered Wallet & Vault UnRegistered Wallet. We reserve the right to change availability and access requirements from time to time and in line with our regulatory obligations. We will notify you of any changes as to Vault Exchange`s access requirements with no less than thirty (30) days’ notice.
3. You should be aware that exchanging Digital Assets may not be completed instantly and requires some processing time due to Large Exchange Volumes, Asset Network, Changing Fees, and other parameters which are out of Vault Wallet’s Control. We are not responsible for and have no liability for any losses, delay in or failure of exchange which results from a late arrival of Digital Assets.
4. The Minimum Exchange Amount for transactions using Vault Exchange for Bitcoin (BTC) is $50-60. This amount may vary being either Higher or Lower, this could be for numerous factors which are out of Vault Wallet's Control such as Large/Low Exchange Volumes, Asset Network, Changing Fees, and other parameters out of Vault Wallet's Control.
5. The Minimum Exchange Amount across all other Digital Asset transactions using Vault Exchange is $30-45. This amount may vary being either Higher or Lower, this could be for numerous factors which are out of Vault Wallet's Control such as Large/Low Exchange Volumes, Asset Network, Changing Fees, and other parameters out of Vault Wallet's Control. The applicable fees and exchange rates is displayed to customers on the "!" in the top right corner of the Vault Wallet Exchange
6. The Exchange Rate will be seen when placing an Exchange Order depending on the Digital Cryptocurrency Token you wish to send and receive. The applicable Exchange Rate will be displayed when pressing the “Preview Conversion” button and you will have 10 seconds to confirm the Exchange Order before the Exchange Rate indicated on screen expires. You are not obligated to accept the Exchange Rate and you may repeat the Preview Conversion process as often as you like. Exchange Rates shown are not guaranteed by us and beyond our control and as such vary each time you request a new Preview Conversion. Once you accept the shown Exchange Rate you can confirm the Exchange Order by clicking on “Exchange Now”. Please note that once you have clicked on “Exchange Now” the exchange process cannot be amended, stopped, or halted.
7. Vault Wallet makes no guarantee under any circumstances that an exchange once initiated will be completed, in some cases an exchange may:
7.1. Fail, Hold, Reject, Delay, Decline for Technical Reasons, Market Volatility, Network Issues, and/or
7.2. be held, rejected, delayed for AML/KYC procedures, if an exchange has been held, rejected, delayed for AML/KYC Procedures, Vault Wallet may contact the Customer to provide KYC Documentation/Information relating to the Exchange and/or funds relating to the exchange, failure to provide these documentation/information may result in the exchange being rejected and further exchanges being rejected.
8. In such circumstances we will not be liable under any circumstances for returning the Digital Assets back to your wallet
9. Once you have selected the two Assets which you wish to exchange with the amount, Following the click of "Preview Conversion" you will be generated with an exchange rate, in some circumstances when clicking "Exchange Now" within the allocated timeframe of 10 seconds, an unexpected issue may occur for unexpected reasons where the rate you have been displayed may not be confirmed in which you may lose this rate and have to generate it again this could occur for Technical Issues, Large Volumes, Market Volatility, Network Issues and/or other issues which are out of Vault Wallets Control.
10. The use of Vault Exchange, may display publicly your Vault Exchange Transaction and create a record. "Total Anonymity, No Wallet Balances displayed publicly. Funds in your Vault Wallet? Searching your Vault Wallet Address online will appear as $0 across all assets" ONLY Applies for Internal Transactions in and out of your Wallet. Creating Exchange, External Withdrawals and External Deposits through External Deposits, Exchanges and Withdrawals may cause records to be displayed publicly.
1. Vault Wallet Users have the option to set a 4-digit Wallet PIN. Once set up the Wallet PIN becomes the default authentication and approval function allows you to navigate functions where authentication and approval are required more easily and conveniently. You may change your Wallet PIN settings and update your PIN in you user account at any time.
2. Un-Registered Wallet Users who have setup a 4-Digit Wallet PIN number and have forgotten their PIN will not be able to recover their Vault Wallet PIN number under any circumstances. We have no access to your Wallet PIN and we will not be liable under any circumstances for your inability to access your wallet.
3. Registered Wallet Users who have setup a 4-Digit Wallet PIN number and have forgotten their PIN are requested to use the Live Customer Support Chat at https://www.VaultWallet.com and must provide proof of ownership (an E-Mail which is sent to the Registered E-Mail Address associated with their Vault Wallet Account and/or they may be asked to verify account ownership through a SMS/OTP One-Time Passcode process or similar means).
5. Vault Wallet Registered & KYC Users who are unable to successfully provide the proof of ownership/verification details will not be permitted to reset their Vault Wallet PIN number.
Vault Wallet Automatic Lock
1. Vault Wallet Users have the option to enable the “Vault Wallet Automatic Lock” feature which will lock a user’s Vault Wallet automatically:
1.1. after the set period of time expired;
1.2. when closing the vault wallet application; and/or
1.3. when visiting another application/settings on your device.
2. Vault Wallet Automatic Lock can be set to intervals of 5 Min, 10 Min, 15 Min, 20 Min within your Vault Wallet account.
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, user accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms or for AML/KYC procedures.
2. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our use requirements through your use of our Services. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
3. Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
3.1. immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Services;
3.2. immediate temporary or permanent removal of any Services rendered;
3.3. issuance of a warning to you;
3.4. legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
3.5. further legal action against you; and/or
3.6. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
4. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches. The responses described are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
5. As an additional Security Measure, Vault Wallet has implemented multiple Temporary Blocks across multiple Accessibility and functionality features across Vault Wallet such as Login Attempts, Registration Processes, Forgot Password, Update Password, PIN number Verification, and more which come into affect once a failed attempt has been made. Upon the maximum number of failed attempts the user will receive a temporary block for a large period of time.
1. We may from time to time provide updates or upgrades to the Vault Wallet App but are not under any obligation to do so. Such updates or upgrades will be supplied according to our then-current policies, which may include automatic updating or upgrading without any additional notice to you.
2. If you are required to update, you will be asked to click on the “update” button. Once pressed you will be redirected to either the App Store or Google Play and you are obliged to use the relevant update process.
3. Failure to update when required to do so, simply means that you can no longer use our Services and may not be able to access your Wallet Account or carry out transactions or use our Services.